In Nutricion24 you can and get Coral Calcium + Magnesium with Vitamin D3 Vit.O.Best laboratory, it is a special formula that contains a combination of coral calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3, giving a balanced and synergistic blend of essential minerals.
This formula provides strong bones and teeth, healthy enzymatic activity, and antioxidant support.
Organic and ionized calcium is absorbed by the cells almost entirely within minutes of ingestion.
Coral minerals are organic in the sense that the animal has previously digested. As previously digested by the coral polyp, coral minerals are readily absorbed by the human body.
Ionized calcium participates in chemical reactions throughout the body being necessary for many body functions: blood clotting, nerve transmission, muscle contraction, permeability and resistance of cell membranes, hormonal functions, etc.
Moreover magnesium citrate synthesis occurs magnesium carbonate and citric acid thus becoming a bioavailable source of this important mineral in the body.
Coral Calcium features + Magnesium with Vit D3:
- Helps muscles and blood vessels to constrict and relax.
- Helps the secretion of hormones and enzymes.
- Favors sending messages through the nervous system.
- Promotes and strengthens the skeletal system.
- Helps to balance blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Allows you to relax.
- It acts as an antacid and laxative smooth.
- Facilitates the removal of kidney stones.
It is the most abundant mineral in the human body. The body needs calcium to help muscles and blood vessels to constrict and relax, to secrete hormones and enzymes and send messages through the nervous system.
Major contributions of calcium in the body:
- The best supplements for strong and healthy bones.
- It has a critical role in performance. If there is little calcium it is difficult to relax the muscles, and therefore there are fewer contractions satisfactorias- Improves relaxation of muscles avoiding cramps, injuries and contractions.
- It is also very important in metabolizing fat. It causes the body to store less fat and improve utilization of macronutrients in the blood
It is important to get plenty of calcium in the food you eat
The main sources of calcium are dairy products. Among the plant sources are green vegetables such as broccoli and spinach. They also contain calcium cabbage, cauliflower, lentils and nuts.
Calcium works together with magnesium to form new bone. Some sources of magnesium in the diet are bananas, seafood, whole grains, nuts, wheat bran, seeds and green vegetables.
There is no doubt that vitamins are necessary for normal start of metabolism, and vitamin D is one of them.
Vitamin D is the general name given to a group of fat-soluble compounds that are essential for maintaining the mineral balance in the body.
The role of vitamin D.
Vitamin D is essential for homeostasis. It is known that it is necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the large intestine; and for their mobilization from bone and reabsorption in the kidneys.
How to use:
Dietary supplement for healthy adults, take 1-2 capsules daily.
Package of 60 capsules.