Vitargo is a patented especially for elite athletes carbohydrate, which provides a suitable load of muscle energy (glycogen) easily bioavailability.
Compared with other combinations of glucose polymers, Vitargo the results showed:
- The recharge of glycogen levels Vitargo is a more effective 70%.
- The passage through the stomach Vitargo is 80% faster.
In short, this means:
1. Vitargo stays in the stomach a short time and does not produce discomfort during physical activity.
2. Vitargo does not absorb water (fluids) of reserves. Rather fluid intake increases blood flow by dilating the blood flow during exercise.
3. The storage carbohydrate Vitargo assures good glycogen levels without altering our usual diet or affect our training.
4. Vitargo also contributes to fill glycogen levels immediately after training or competition more effectively. This we retain a positive balance.
There is a huge variety of carbohydrate supplements, energy drinks, etc. The consumer would get very difficult when choosing the appropriate product. It's easy to get lost in the maze of terminology with words like osmolality, glucose polymers, maltodextrin, dextrose, etc.
Vitargo is 100 times larger than the other carbohydrates commonly employed in molecular weight and beverage supplements.
How to use To load: 1 portion in 6 dl of water. prolonged workouts: Start charge 3 days before the competition. Drink 2 measures between meals throughout the day.
As a drink during training: 1 measure mixed with 8-10 ml of water long Workouts: 1 scoop mixed with 8-10 dl of water during the match.
To Recovery: 1 scoop mixed with 6 dl of water or milk immediately after training. Preparation: Mix the product with 200 ml of water. Shake vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes and add the remaining water to complete ¾ liter.